I've come to realize that I've been wearing the wrong sizes for a long time and it is time to change my clothes. I've had to adjust some of them because I'm too lazy to buy new things LOL, but this is what I want so far:
* Elbow Shirt
* BEBE shirts (I think that will be my new style even though it's expensive)
* V-necks (dynamite has really nice ones)
* Flats
* Boyfriend blazer <33 (I fell in love with this when I saw it in Stitches)
* Gladiators for summer
* Belted boots (that's the only way I could name them LOL)
* Big Belts
* Super skinny jeans or jean leggings (I have some old loose fit jeans that I could adjust to skinnies)
* Black beaner
* Buttoned dress (kinda like a long, fitted shirt)
* Summer dress (maybe?)
* Plaid shirt (a fitted one)
* Purses, accessories, etc (probably from ardene, they are cheap there)
* Formal capris
* Formal shorts
* MORE blouses (I'm in love with them)
* Bench. and/or FCUK sweater
I went to Dynamite last friday and tried on a skirt that was a size 5. It was loose, so they gave me a size 3 and it fitted like a glove. This made me realize that I did lose weight and that I should start being more confident (that plus someone special's make over boot camp LOL)
My style will now be "intricate". I want to be unique, unlike everyone else who buys the same things from the same stores (i.e. UB, costa blanca). I'll still buy from there but not as often. It's time to show off the curves I have :|
BUT FIRST, I must save money. I'm also planning on shopping in New York in May. This is going to be so cool. So for now, I must NOT spend that much money. My goal is to save up 500 bucks for May. Plus, I gotta buy a present for my special someone ;)
I think that once summer comes, I'm going downtown for a shopping spree. I MUST go to forever 21 and get something from there. I love their stuff <3 they are intricate and fitted ;) My stores will be forever 21, garage, dynamite, BEBE but if I feel cheap, I will shop at UP, stitches and stuff. UB and Costa Blanca will still be part of the list but I won't buy as much from them
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(11)
- ► November 2009 (6)
- ► December 2009 (5)
-
▼
2010
(93)
- ▼ January 2010 (11)
- ► February 2010 (3)
- ► March 2010 (16)
- ► April 2010 (18)
- ► August 2010 (4)
- ► October 2010 (3)
- ► December 2010 (1)

No comments:
Post a Comment