
It's been long since I last blogged. Thank you Chey for reminding me to blog again LOL
So...
I've come to realize sometihng today, and it is how much one's opinion about some one else changes.
During spare I was talking to Mrs Glavine, my grade 9 and 11 religion teacher. She was my very first high school teacher and let's say that my first impression of her wasn't the bestLOL I think that because back then I was a grade 9, she wasn't really that open to her students. She kept shunning me 8( Or at least that's how it felt like.
But also, she was the one who motivated me to try more challenging things and I thank her greatly for that =) Like today she was saying how my English has improved and stuff n.n And she helped me with University and stuff, asking me why I am taking history and I love how she told me not to go to York LMFAO
I love how now we are all closer to our teachers and how they are so open to us. I wouldn't really think that Mrs Glavine would talk about her old dysfunctional family if we were in a younger grade. The bad thing is that this is our last year. Ughh I hate how everything is our last now :( Well I like it and hate it too because a part of me is sick of high school and wants to go to university *cough* UTM* cough*
Oh well, there is still one more semester.
Hmm this first week of school has been really, like REALLY GOOD. I would say one of the BEST weeks I've had in a long time.
MONDAY- I stayed up so late the night before to finish my first period presentation but we didn't present (YAAAAAY); HOWEVER, we got our research papers back and my mark was MUCH better than I expected. Gawsh, I love improving in my writing.
TUESDAY- I asked Mrs Boss if I could help for the play and she offered me the spot of stage manager, so another YAAAAY =D c'mon stage manager sounds so cool. OH OH OH AND I finally saw my grad pics :D they're pretty good and I gotta choose two (HELP MEEEE)
WEDNESDAY- CHOIR. Not gonna lie, I missed it a lot even though we are singing the same old songs from last year :( But I missed the whole environment and I made a new friend in the bass section LOL =D
THURSDAY- Today. Since stuff just happened today they are still fresh in my mind. So I finally presented for first period and I'm so glad everyone laughed at my video =) It's soo cute, and Ms Bilan kept nodding her head when I was explaining my points (without reading them off a paper). When I finished, SHE ASKED FOR MY POWER POINT OMG <3333 I love it when teachers do that =D and thanks to YVONNE CHOIR for printing my summary with her beautiful paper =) In english class I rushed on my rough draft for the cpt but at the end of class mrs allen told me that my death of a salesman essay was really good=D This spare was one of the funniest we've had in this semester. Jess, Vee, Mike and I were doing chair races in the computer lab omg <3 It was so nice because there were barely any Halo kids. Even though we're in grade 12 we're still immature as shit man, we gotta get all tight up next year :| On fourth period I finally wrote a poem for my CPT and i'm so freaking proud of it lol. I hate poetry.
So after school I stayed for the grease rehearsal since i'm the stage manager. When mis gluhusnhlkjfbofiuhofn (w/e u spell her last name lol) found out about it she was like omg i love you! O.O so i dont really know whats going on with all these people saying so many nice things. It makes me feel that there something wrong is going to happen soon :| But yeah, Grease is pretty good. Although the songs are easier and same with the plot, the actors have soo many dances im like woaa :| And it's pretty funny, I can't wait until you guys present it!
FRIDAY- It's still not here, YET. This week has gone by soo fast and i'm really excited about tomorrow because i'm seeing someone special :$ See You soon blooog!!
Oh, and new favourite quote:
"I think if you don't really like a girl, you shouldn't horse around with her at all, and if you do like her, then you're supposed to like her face, and if you like her face, you ought to be careful about doing crumby stuff to it, like squirting water all over it" ~Holden Caulfield

No comments:
Post a Comment