I guess people are really shallow

but there's always an oddball found in the bunch =)
It's okay life is hard
I look back and I think bad
I get mad but it's hard
to remember what's in my bag

Welcome to my blog
the place where I don't lock
the concerns and thoughts
of my everyday mock

Welcome!

This is me
Just and ordinary person
Living in an extraordinary world

Followers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Eid (not the festivity)

Don't die.
I don't wanna be torn among three worlds.

As last week ended on a good side (highlight of my weekend: a grade 10 thought I was fifteen years old...), this one didn't start on the good side. I woke up with a stuffy nose and a headache, and I took pretty long getting ready which meant that I came late to school. Luckily Ms Bilan said it was okay when I told her. Oh man I love my teachers <3

Sooo... I've been procrastinating all day today lol. I can't find inspiration or motivation to do my hwk and some of you know how geek I am and shit.

On the good side, though, I went to Wild Wing for the first time and it's pretty good :D thank you chey and yvonne, ur both awesome and Carol sucks for not coming D: It's fun spending time with you three odd people, we just make such an odd flute section. At least odder than what it already is...
ANYWAYS I have a thing of the word odd. It just describes the story of my life. Some oddness here, some oddness there...
Yesterday my cousin Daniella came to Costco and I saw her :O! She just came back from Chile and said that my other cousin misses me. FACK, that's what I mean by being torn between two worlds man. Two. Odd. Worlds. I'll get really depressed when my parents and younger brothers leave for a few weeks next year so... cheer me up.
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE: I get the house for myself (my older brother is just another item in our household) for at least 2 weeks, YAY people can come over whenever they want! Sleepover! Gabby's room! Gabby's basement, kitchen, living room, garage, etc!
Yeah you get the deal.
I should stop spending money, ughh. I gotta remind myself of New York, Prom Dress, Laptop, Uni books, etc...
Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling better :(


Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment