I guess people are really shallow

but there's always an oddball found in the bunch =)
It's okay life is hard
I look back and I think bad
I get mad but it's hard
to remember what's in my bag

Welcome to my blog
the place where I don't lock
the concerns and thoughts
of my everyday mock

Welcome!

This is me
Just and ordinary person
Living in an extraordinary world

Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

We agree to disagree

That's honestly one of the best lines I've heard this summer. Too bad it came from a movie and not a person's mouth.
I really feel that I am losing touch with everyone. Living so far from what I used to know as my "new home" is really getting me. Seriously, stop moving. I want to stay... because of moving so much and being a shy girl, I can say that I have no real (exclude cousins) childhood friends left. I'm sorry but if you ever dreamed of me growing up alongside a neighbour's child, then you killed your own imagination.
I am seriously not moving out of my house until I get married. I don't want to move anymore. I want to be stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment