I guess people are really shallow

but there's always an oddball found in the bunch =)
It's okay life is hard
I look back and I think bad
I get mad but it's hard
to remember what's in my bag

Welcome to my blog
the place where I don't lock
the concerns and thoughts
of my everyday mock

Welcome!

This is me
Just and ordinary person
Living in an extraordinary world

Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am back

Why yes, I started writing again and I gotta say that my fanfic has less than 10 chapters left! I have it all planned out in my mind, and written on Word Document :)

I love how my fanfic is written in Spanish so no one other than my "fans" could read it. It's pretty embarrassing, but if I ever have enough courage, I'll translate it :$

THE OFFICE TIME

review count: as of now, i have 611 reviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment