I broke a glass jar of strawberry (or raspberry) jam at work after a sweet little old lady paid for it. I was packing it in her shopping cart and it literally slipped out of my hands. I felt so bad, the cute old lady said "oh that's fine, I didn't need it anyways" and holy shat 3 my heart broke.
first thought as it was falling: nah it won't break
Second thought: shit it broke
Third thought: i.am.in.so.much.trouble.
Fourth thought as my face turned into the color of my sweater (yeah, i was wearing my hot pink sweater) and as my coworker stared at me: oh crap i'm getting fired
It turns out I didn't get fired. I was a good girl and told one of the supervisors what happened and he actually helped me clean it. My other co-workers were telling me that accidents happen and that this is by far not the worst thing that has spilled on the floor (quoting one of their words "vinegar and olive is way worse than this"). That made me feel better. So I cleaned my mess, the old sweet lady got another jar of jam (i think), and the cashier I was helping got a small bruise on her foot :( But everything is fine now, I hope.
Later on that day I was talking to a friend who also works as a cashier assistant and she mentioned how you're not supposed to rush things, or else accidents happen. I guess I'm not the only one who's made a mistake like that!
so pheww
anyways I just found this really old vid of when my cousin Javiera visited me, and holy cow i was fat :|
and don't mind the language :P
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(11)
- ► November 2009 (6)
- ► December 2009 (5)
-
▼
2010
(93)
- ► January 2010 (11)
- ► February 2010 (3)
- ► March 2010 (16)
- ► April 2010 (18)
-
▼
May 2010
(18)
- This is horrible
- So this may sound really disgustingbut the worst t...
- 11:11
- braiN deaD
- This really sums up my childhood under your shadow...
- I broke a glass jar of strawberry (or raspberry) j...
- Gee "sorry" for pointing something out
- You know you have a good friend when...well, you k...
- Holy Shit
- Dear reader
- Save Me
- I woke up from a dream just to find out I was neve...
- It really hurts when people joke around saying the...
- So if you have a minute why don't we gotalk about ...
- Dear Parents
- NEW GOAL: to save 1500 by the time I move therefor...
- Maybe the reason why I am not that enthusiastic ab...
- "Your dad and I are the only people who will alway...
- ► August 2010 (4)
- ► October 2010 (3)
- ► December 2010 (1)

No comments:
Post a Comment