this is horrible, i cannot think today :( i've been trying to write my essay for like 4 hours and it's not working (on top of other things)
father was being a butt again today; he just needs to open his mouth and then shit happens. congrats on making my day suck
I don't know, maybe I need my nap :S i really, really need a nap in order to stay up late -- like, really. I'm not joking, i NEED a nap. If I don't take it, i will fall asleep earlier, which is a total bummer in some occasions.
anyways, I am really excited about prom now that we're set with the hotel and uh.. soft drinks. lol (A) i hope that night makes up for all the stuff that happened in the last 4 years. however, the day after that, i have to start moving my stuff from my current cave - i mean room. summer will be really different this year, i know, i can tell. At least I'll be with most of my good friends at the same school next year, but the ones that are missing will surely be missed.
LMFAO I'm currently watching the first wives club. it's a 90's movie featuring diane keaton, bette midler and goldie hawn. i LOL'd at this part where they were singing like teenage girls and then diane keaton bursts out in the chorus and the other two are so weirded out by it xD It really feels like something that NVG would do.
Im so glad things are fine with us. Yeah, goodbye to the old grade nine days where we sang irreplaceable. But hey! it's like the garden of eden; we destroyed it, so now we gotta aim for the best we can. and i know we can.
today was my first day as a cashier assistant at costco and im pretty satisfied with my results =) since i didnt know what to do, every one was really nice and corrected me and i felt like making mistakes was fine. although it was like a 5 hours workout (YAY!) and right now i can't work on my essay, it was a good way to start the routine that will follow for the next 3 months =) The good thing is that I'mm already familiar wiht the staff and I already have my friends, so people were congratulating me at work 8(as i figured out, if one place doesn't make u feel good, the other one will!!
I don't really miss the flower job, but i HOPE HOPE HOPE that my old supervisor realizes that he has the answer RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE! Dude, they fully say they don't discriminate but he's fully discriminating right now -_- like wtf...
Some one's birthday is coming up soon ;) It's time to finish my present and then see if there's anything on my brain that can me written on paper!
ps: I guess being more open will help. can't wait till we call!!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(11)
- ► November 2009 (6)
- ► December 2009 (5)
-
▼
2010
(93)
- ► January 2010 (11)
- ► February 2010 (3)
- ► March 2010 (16)
- ► April 2010 (18)
-
▼
May 2010
(18)
- This is horrible
- So this may sound really disgustingbut the worst t...
- 11:11
- braiN deaD
- This really sums up my childhood under your shadow...
- I broke a glass jar of strawberry (or raspberry) j...
- Gee "sorry" for pointing something out
- You know you have a good friend when...well, you k...
- Holy Shit
- Dear reader
- Save Me
- I woke up from a dream just to find out I was neve...
- It really hurts when people joke around saying the...
- So if you have a minute why don't we gotalk about ...
- Dear Parents
- NEW GOAL: to save 1500 by the time I move therefor...
- Maybe the reason why I am not that enthusiastic ab...
- "Your dad and I are the only people who will alway...
- ► August 2010 (4)
- ► October 2010 (3)
- ► December 2010 (1)

No comments:
Post a Comment