Sometimes biting your tongue hurts more than you think.
No, seriously, mine bleeds whenever I bite it by accident.
But that isn't what I'm referring to.
We have to bite our tongues to avoid saying unnecessary doodoo
Which, depending on what you want to say, determines how hard you're going to bite your tongue.
Makes sense, doesn't it?
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(11)
- ► November 2009 (6)
- ► December 2009 (5)
-
▼
2010
(93)
- ► January 2010 (11)
- ► February 2010 (3)
-
▼
March 2010
(16)
- Let me get this outI'm fed up with all your crapNo...
- So lately everything has inspired me to write stor...
- I really, really can't stand the smell of strong m...
- Go AWAYOkay?
- Another thing I don't like is those guys that have...
- Kryptonian Style- you will pwn every couple if you...
- Sometimes
- Which one should I be more scared of?K.A.C.orK.O.R.?
- My room is messy whenever there is something bothe...
- THIS REMINDS ME OF THE TIMES WHEN WORRYING ABOUT S...
- I
- So I always thought that they were having a bit to...
- When people are freaking out, they don't even know...
- End of the day reflection
- Whatever happened to loving History
- Rant
- ► April 2010 (18)
- ► August 2010 (4)
- ► October 2010 (3)
- ► December 2010 (1)

No comments:
Post a Comment