1) When I use ear phones, my ears always hurt unless I use the right earphone on my left ear, and the left earphone on my right ear :|
2) When I was little, I used to have this portrait of a clown hung in my room. I wasn't scared of it but my brother was.
3) My hair is falling. Like crazy. Next time you see me, i'm going to be bald.
4) Shakira was so much cooler when she wasn't Americanized http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8yUzDA526E
5) Twilight and Glee are overrated.
6) I've come to realize that by doing what everyone else is doing does not mean you enjoy it.
7) I wear two different pair of socks whenever I can. I feel coooooooool.
8) I don't really like talking about myself or my feelings (hence, #4 and 5)
9) I spent like 100 dollars on presents for only ONE person. I do not regret it 8(
10) I blush at random times, and they usually deal with my boyfriend's name or strangers talking to me :|
11) Clowns are not scary.
12) Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beans, corn, lentils, peas, artichoke, mayonnaise, peanuts, peanut butter, nutella, and the color orange are SOME of the things I don't like.
13) People can be reaaaaaally annoying.
14) Most of the time, I dislike people who have personality traits like mine. I guess I don't like myself that much :|
15) Be jealous, my b/f pwns everyone ;) He's just marLo <3 People stare, but we don't care.
16) I still have baby teeth.
17) Seals are better than polar bears and other a
nimals that are considered "cute" by everyone.18) You know you need a new pair of school pants when they rip all the way to your crotch.
19) FOB as hell. Live with it.
20) How I Met Your Mother is LEGEN-wait for it-DARY
21) I wish I took dance lessons. No, I am not pro at any latin dance you see me do. I improvise half of the time.
22) When I walk to school, I play this game where if you step on the lines that divide the sidewalk, you will fall :O!
23) I think/say/do random stuff all the time. I don't know how my friends are still my friends cuz i'm just so weird :|
24) I hold grudges, but hide them as much as I can.
25) I can sing silent night in three languages. PWND
=D
=D
And for my iPod list, let's add Frank Sinatra

No comments:
Post a Comment