I guess people are really shallow

but there's always an oddball found in the bunch =)
It's okay life is hard
I look back and I think bad
I get mad but it's hard
to remember what's in my bag

Welcome to my blog
the place where I don't lock
the concerns and thoughts
of my everyday mock

Welcome!

This is me
Just and ordinary person
Living in an extraordinary world

Followers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Farewell

How can I take my body to another place
if my heart is still home?
How can we say farewell
if there is still a lot to dwell?

Tell me, friend,
tell me how to make amends
with the only place I knew,
the only sky I flew.

When can we move on?
We have to, for the sake of our own
Tell me friend,
how can we forget
what we knew and left?

I left my love
for one that will never be lost.
My tears will not be the same
because they are not falling in your sea.
But our memories together
will stay with me.

Every tear I cry,
every cut in my hands
will reward my decision
of leaving our land.

Of leaving you,
us.
Red, Blue and White
will never look more beautiful
than in your tides.


---
patriotic cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment