I guess people are really shallow

but there's always an oddball found in the bunch =)
It's okay life is hard
I look back and I think bad
I get mad but it's hard
to remember what's in my bag

Welcome to my blog
the place where I don't lock
the concerns and thoughts
of my everyday mock

Welcome!

This is me
Just and ordinary person
Living in an extraordinary world

Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Appreciate

I really want to thank you lunch friends for still letting me sit with them even though we don't hang out after school anymore :$ Sucks how whenever there is a chance I am always busy, but I know that they need to fix their own problems before anything else. Thank you for still opening up to me despite our distance, and I am happy you all (well, most) get along with the other friends I have (you are all too polite to hate anyone, that's what I like about you)

I love you girls, thank you for being my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment